Frequently Asked Questions
Ticket Office Location
In the lobby of the Ferguson Center Peebles Theatre on the campus of Christopher Newport University.
1 Avenue of the Arts
Newport News, VA 23606
Ticket Office Hours
- Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays and Sundays
Is there a drop-off area?
A convenient drop-off area is located in the Ferguson Center loop, directly in front of the Diamonstein Concert Hall.
There are a limited number of valet parking spaces at most performances, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The valet parking fee is $30 per car.
Can I bring my own snacks or beverages?
Due to the pandemic, concession sales are suspended until further notice.
Under normal operations, a variety of snacks and beverages are available for purchase in the lobby. Food is not permitted inside the theater.
What happens if I'm running late?
For consideration of artists and patrons, anyone arriving while a performance is in progress will be seated only at times designated by the artist and their management.
Can I take pictures or videos?
Photos and videography are not permitted.
Policies and Procedures During the Pandemic
- The Ferguson Center has returned to full-capacity seating.
- All patrons are required to wear face coverings while inside the venue, regardless of vacccination status.
- Golf cart shuttle service to and from the parking garage is provided. The Ferguson Center loop is available for convenient drop-off/pick-up, and patrons are welcome to park in any campus lot after 5 p.m. unless otherwise directed.
- Lobby concessions sales are suspended until further notice.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are numerous and conveniently located throughout the venue.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place and include the frequent disinfecting (with CDC recommended products) of high-touch surfaces including handrails, stair railings, door handles, elevator buttons and restroom areas before, during and after events. Deep cleaning of the venue now includes electrostatic disinfection.